Portable Led Bulb Light Charged Solar Energy Lamp
The solar light relies on solar energy, which is clean, endless and environment-friendly. The system is mainly composed of solar panel, light source and battery.
In daytime, when there is sunshine, the solar panel can convert the solar energy to electric energy and store it in the battery. Ideal home lighting, camping, cooking, working, reading, emergency and blackouts. power source: Solar panel, home electricity charging.
Most individuals involved with raising chickens hang their portable led bulb in their chicken house and set the solar panel on the roof. The bulb has an on/off button on the base. It can retain a bright light for up-to 4 hours. It helps your chickens increase in production. For instance from 3-4 eggs a day to up to 10-12 a day.
- The solar light powered by solar energy, which is clean, endless, and environment-friendly.
- The system is mainly composed of solar panel, light source and battery. Under the sun, the solar panel can convert the solar energy to electric energy and store it in the battery.
- Portable solar light, energy saving, long life expectancy and rechargeable. Also, The charged bulb can be used as a mobile lighting lamp.
- The battery up to 1600mAh, which can be continuously lighting for 8 hours after fully charged.
- Use high quality cable with outstanding properties including cold-proof, heat-proof etc.
- The solar light comes with a hook, which is convenient to use.
- The indicator light of the bulb will always be red if it is in charging condition. Only when the line is not connected or switch to OFF, the light will be turn off.
- With 12pcs high lumen Epistar chips, this solar light is up to 150LM, more brightness than others
- The solar panel is fixed in the roof or a place with sufficient sunlight, the wire is introduced into a room, then plug in the port for charging.
- It also can be charged by the DC5~8V USB charger.
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use, such as camping, rearing chickens, fishing, hiking, garden shed, home emergency lighting and etc.