Fred Dinner Winner Children's Dinner Tray
SCROLL DOWN AND READ THE REVIEWS FROM OUR LOVELY CUSTOMERS!!!
Dinner Winner makes food fun and helps to take the difficulty out of meal time with fussy eaters. The goal is to get to the finish line, where a special covered treat awaits, so even the fussiest eaters will clean their plate! Dinner Winner is moulded from 100% virgin melamine, is BPA free and dishwasher-safe.
It is possible that sensory issues with food may be part of the underlying reason your child is selective about what they eat.
Red Flags for Sensory Issues with Food
- Eats only specific types of textures. Most of the time the preference is crunchy foods, but sometimes soft foods are the preferred. This preference can even be carried over to highly specific requests of certain brands, colors, and flavors of food.
- Gags at the sight, smell, touch, or taste of foods.
- Avoids or dislikes their hands getting messy, and I’m not just talking about at meals.
Strategy For A Sensory Food Aversion
The Dinner Winner can be very powerful when used consistently over a period of at least 4-6 weeks because they help to desensitize the sensory system.
- Dinner Winner makes food fun!
- Molded from 100% virgin melamine
- Size: 30cm x 21cm x 2cm